Liebster Award

Thursday, March 13, 2014

                                   



I am very honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by the beautiful Ru of Short, Small, & Sweet. Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, cute, endearing, and valued. Besides the cute connotation, this award is kindly given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I'm just beginning my blogging journey, and I'm very lucky to be part of a wonderful community of Green Beauties. I look forward to meeting many wonderful new people in the future.

The rules:

  1. Acknowledge and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the questions posed by the nominator.
  3. Nominate 5 - 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
  4. Create your own questions for the nominees.
  5. Let you nominees know that you've chosen them by leaving a blog or Twitter message.

Ru's question and my answers.
1. What's your greatest pet peeve?
I can not stand clutter, it drives me crazy! I also can not stand people's feet on my car dashboard.
2. Name 3 of your all-time favorite movies.
Fear, Now and Then, and The Devil Wears Prada.
3. What do you have for breakfast?
COFFEE! And a nice omelet with spinach, potatoes, salsa.
4. A travel destination that you're dying to get to.
Israel!
5. If you could have anything from your beauty wish list right now, what would it be?
That's a hard one because there are so many things I want, I can't makeup my mind.
6. What is your secret (healthy/unhealthy) indulgence when it's that time of the month?
Hot Cheetos or anything chocolate!
7. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don't get a perm and bangs!
8. Hair: long or short?
I had my hair short for years and now I've been trying to grow it out. For right now I prefer long.

I Nominate: Leanne (Lass and Lipstick), Taylor (Simply Joy), Chesca (Fern & Moss)
Sorry it's not 5, but many have been nominated.

And my questions are:
  1. What's your skin care routine in the morning?
  2. What product do you use to take your makeup off?
  3. What's the last beauty product you bought?
  4. How long do you go without washing your hair?
  5. Are you a sports fan?
  6. What's your favorite color?
  7. What's your favorite season?
  8. If you could relive any day, which day would it be?
Forever Clean and Green,

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It